Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Need an Afternoon Boost?


Like anyone over 50 - I get a little foggy right after lunch!  I have discovered Verb Energy Bars!  One of these is a great low-calorie offering to give me some energy - and it tastes like dessert!

I like the following three types!

Verb Energy Bar - Peanut Butter

Verb Energy Bar - Coconut Chai

Verb Energy Bar - Vanilla Latte

As many of you know, I've been a pretty serious runner for the last four years - mainly competing in 5ks and half-marathons.  I've been searching for something to help me on the long runs on weekend mornings - something to quickly munch on to give me a little boost - something that tasted good and didn't prompt a bathroom stop.  These are great for that too!

I want to encourage you to give them a try.

Click the link and order some from Amazon.  You'll be glad you did!


No comments:

Post a Comment