Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Flavor + Energy = Perfect Pick-Me-Up

When I'm doing long runs on weekends, enjoying extended walks around the neighborhood, or just working in the yard, sometimes I need a little something to give me a jolt.  

First off - I want a burst of flavor. I also want something to concentrate on to keep my mind from stinking thinking (especially if I'm getting tired or hungry or bored).

I have settled on two great options.

First, Gatorade Energy Chews have a great taste, they dissolve slowly (I even play a mental game to see how long I can go before I bite!) and they have enough sugar to give me a little extra oomph!

If you don't like Gatorade (this is for you Seminoles, Bulldogs, and any others), you might just try Gummy Bears!  I have a friend who swears by them!

Have a blessed day - and remember - losing weight is about what you put in your piehole...fitness is about aerobic and cardio health + stretching!

No comments:

Post a Comment